Annual Accounts, Tax Returns, Resolutions, GST, FBT, PAYE
We actively keep pace with changes in legislation and guarantee your work will be taken care of by an Accountant in New Zealand because we don’t believe in sending your work offshore or putting you at risk with junior Accountants.
- meeting to discuss objectives
• continuity of care
• end of year accounts processed and e filed
Having reliable Management reports, throughout the year, allows you to run your business properly and not blunder on blindly waiting an entire year to find out your results or how much tax you owe. You can’t manage what you can’t measure – especially if there are time bombs ticking away in your financials!
- offers opportunities impossible to implement with conventional book keeping
• assurance everything’s done properly
• every month, two months, quarterly
Whether you need a virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in your corporate Boardroom or an on-demand Accountant at your kitchen-table-boardroom, we’ll support you with the financial information that’s vital for making smart decisions and building success platforms.
- uncover investment opportunities
• accelerate growth
• an independent informed viewpoint
• eliminate assumptions
• gain true insight into your business
Forecasts & Budgets
Accurate Forecasts and Budgets are your guide to financial success. By creating a navigation system for your business you’re taking control and reducing the risk of flying blind. Whether your Cash flow forecast is to attract Investors or keep the Bank happy it’ll also give you certainty about how much you have to spend.
- improve cash results
• tighten control
• profit from identifying opportunities
• gain a superior understanding of your business
• better informed decisions
• foresee and eliminate problems
- drafted properly by lawyers and accountants who understand income tax and estate law
• vital for wealth protection and passing wealth to future generations
• gives you a say in how your children and grandchildren spend your money
• clear sense of direction and purpose if you’re not there to provide it
• better management for asset or income tested assistance and aged care
Tax Planning & Restructuring
Tax Planning eliminates the madness of waiting an entire year to know how much tax you’re up for or if you’ll be stung by IRD interest and penalties.
- steer clear of unforeseen crippling tax bills
• stop burning cash on IRD interest and penalties
• free up cash to grow
Rental Property Tax Structures
- How should I own my investment property?
- How do my investment property structures fit into my business structures?
- Should I use a look-through company or invest individually or use a trust?
- Should I use trusts in my structures?
- How do I break associated person rules, and buy and hold property without it becoming associated to (and taxable through) association to development or trading property?
- How do I control the banks, so that they do not get security over all of my assets, and is this possible?
- How do I keep growing my investing activities safely?
- Buy and hold investment
- Property trading, flips etc
- Development strategies, small and large scale
- Land banking
Whether you are using these strategies or seeking more information about how they could work for you (and how you should structure your tax around these activities), then we are the people you need to talk to.
- Set up and run accounting structures.
- Develop and implement an investment strategy.